Friday 22 May 2015

DINO



Oh beautiful soul
You are gone
I did right or did wrong
Will never understand 
The guilt that I have 
Can you hear
That I killed you
In my fear
I would have been happy
Had you been here
I miss you daily
In day and night
I miss those evenings
Play, fun and fight
You run and I chase 
And vice versa
Pulling your cheeks
Teasing you my bachcha
You remember your childhood ?
And your little paws
Which made me a human
And rectified my flaws
Your walk your run
Your games your fun
12 yrs of those
Memories to cherish
I will keep in my heart
 And will never let it perish
Why did u go
And left me alone
God should throw
Away his throne
For the beautiful soul 
Selfless like you
He could not do
Justice thy you…
I wish your soul
Get blessed ever n ever
Special bond of ours
Could stay forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment